Companion Care Services
A friendly companion looking out for your safety can make a huge difference in your quality of life!
Retire-At-Home in York / South Simcoe offers Companion Care Services that go above and beyond the basic services to provide you with emotional and mental support during the challenging times you might be facing. Whether you need someone to simply be present overnight for safety reasons, or would like someone to be interactive and stimulate conversation or games with you or a loved one, our Seniors’ Companions are experienced in bringing out the most in our elderly clients.
We always start with a Free Home Care Assessment with a Nurse Case Manager so that we can take time to get to know you and the reasons for needing a Companion. We will take time to match you with the perfect companion, one whose personality will mesh well with yours and provide you the type of companionship you require.
Our Companion Care Services in Newmarket, Aurora, Alliston and the rest of York / South Simcoe include the following:
- Companionship while in the hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision
- Supervision during all activities of daily living
- Light meal preparation and supervision
- Grocery list preparation and shopping
- Accompaniment on outings and appointments
- Regular home safety inspections
- Assistance with care of pets
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
At no additional charge, we provide Nurse Case Management to oversee your care. This includes the following:
- A Free Home Care Assessment to discuss the services you need and your concerns;
- Frequent visits to review your care and make sure everything is as you desire;
- Frequent phone calls to stay in touch with the family and professionals you designate;
- 24-hour on-call support to answer all your questions and concerns.
Contact us today to discuss the home care needs for you or a loved one in York / South Simcoe, or to book a Free Home Care Assessment with our Nurse.
We proudly serve the following communities in York / South Simcoe:
Newmarket, Aurora, Alliston, Tottenham, Beeton, Cookstown, Bradford – West Gwillimbury, Holland, Landing, Schomberg, Nobleton, King City, Mount Albert, East Gwillimbury, Ballantrae, Georgina.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read Our Online Reviews!