Home Care Jobs in York / South Simcoe!
Apply Today for a Home Care Job as a PSW, HSW, Companion or Nurse
Retire-At-Home provides customized home care services to seniors in Newmarket, Aurora, Alliston and surrounding areas in York / South Simcoe.
We are looking for compassionate, experienced people to join our health care team and help seniors with all aspects of living at home including personal care, home support, companionship, nursing and more.
If you have experience with seniors and looking for flexible work hours in a one-on-one environment, we might have the opportunity for you!
We are regularly hiring people with the following credentials:
- Nurses (RN and RPN)
- Personal Support Workers (PSW)
- Health Care Aides (HCA)
- Home Support Workers (HSW)
- Companion/sitter role
As a caring organization, we offer the following to our employees:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits packages for you and your family
- Flexible schedules and hours of work (shifts are offered 24/7)
- Training and learning opportunities
- A professional, caring environment you can be proud of
- One-on-one service with seniors where you can truly make a difference in someone’s life
We are looking for the following qualifications from you:
- The desire to truly make a difference in a person’s life
- Education certificate for your positing (no certificate required for Companion)
- Experience providing care to seniors
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Bilingualism in any other language is a strong asset
- Access to a vehicle is a strong asset
If you are interested in applying for one of the above positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We proudly serve the following communities in York / South Simcoe:
Newmarket, Aurora, Alliston, Tottenham, Beeton, Cookstown, Bradford – West Gwillimbury, Holland, Landing, Schomberg, Nobleton, King City, Mount Albert, East Gwillimbury, Ballantrae, Georgina.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read Our Online Reviews!