Our Vision, Mission, & Ethics Statements
To become the most reputable name in Canada for providing personalized healthcare.
The Retire-At-Home™ team is dedicated to providing comprehensive, personalized services while upholding the highest standard of excellence – improving clients’ quality of life by respecting each person’s dignity and independence.
In each city in Canada, we plan to achieve our vision and mission by working side-by-side with our clients and their families, employees and community partners and always ensuring our clients satisfaction and safety are at the forefront of everything we do.
Retire-At-Home Corporate Commitment to Fair and Ethical Practices:
- Retire-At-Home Services was built on a foundation of strong family values – Dedication, Excellence, Commitment, Quality of life, Respect, Dignity, and Independence.
- All individuals will be treated with dignity and respect.
- When assessing performance, Retire-At-Home will not place unnecessary emphasis on personal characteristics, including race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, family relationships, religious belief, or physical or intellectual disability.
- Retire-At-Home will treat all clients and prospective clients with honesty, fairly, and with dignity and respect. Retire-At-Home will not deliver misleading information or offer services not needed by clients or prospective clients. Retire-At-Home will respect and support freedom of choice.
- Retire-At-Home promises to provide prompt, reliable, and effective home and health care appropriate for each individual’s needs, health and safety.
- Retire-At-Home is committed to protecting the confidential nature of each individual’s health care records and to not disclose information in the record except as permitted by law or regulation.
- Retire-At-Home will employ staff that has been screened through references and who continue to improve their knowledge and skills in the provision of home and health care services.
- Retire-At-Home will compete strongly but fairly. We will abide with all applicable competition laws and will not tolerate actions that unreasonably prevent competition.
- Retire-At-Home will respect and abide by all copyright laws when developing marketing and communication programs, such as advertisements.
- Retire-At-Home is committed to deliver our greatest efforts to resolve issues fairly
Contact us today to discuss the home care needs for you or a loved one in York / South Simcoe, or to book a Free Home Care Assessment with our Nurse.
We proudly serve the following communities in York / South Simcoe:
Newmarket, Aurora, Alliston, Tottenham, Beeton, Cookstown, Bradford – West Gwillimbury, Holland, Landing, Schomberg, Nobleton, King City, Mount Albert, East Gwillimbury, Ballantrae, Georgina.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Warning: imagepng(/home/r1a2h3h4/public_html/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/0-63901bf6c3dfd010d20e83bd70f3c0db/1434507290.png): failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded in /home/r1a2h3h4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-captcha/really-simple-captcha.php on line 144
Read Our Online Reviews!